Music for pregnant women
Lena Belkevich-Samchuk is this page's author. She's a soprano singer, winner and awardee of international contests. Here you can watch her interview to STS TV-channel.
Elena is Gnesin Russian Music Academy graduate in an academic singing.
In 2004 she attended practical studies in Moscow Conservatory.
In 2007 she took master-class from M.Abbado (Italy) and M.Matsumoto (USA).
In 2008 at the master-class, organized by prof. Maria Cavazza from Germany, recognized vocal art professionals expressed their admiration by a singer's talent and proficiency.
2006, Elena was declared an awardee of International Contest in Saint-Petersburg (Russia), given a Peter's Academy of Sciences and Arts „Masterly Performance” award.
April 2006, Elena was given „Attestato di Мerito” diploma at the International Contest in Rome. The contest was patronaged by prof. Lya De Barberiis (Italy).
She also became the International Bellini Contest in Italy under its' Honorary President Marcello Abbado patronage 2nd grade awardee and given a „Distinguished Musician” diploma.
Her style is recognized by her long monothematic solo performances. She has a rich opera and chamber concert repertoire. Elena’s strong and creatively flexible voice allows Elena to sing lyrical or mezzo-soprano songs along with lyric-coloratura tunes, giving her a range of more than 350 Western Europe and Russian composers plays. She’s performed plenty of times with organ, chamber and symphonic orchestras.
„Her creative mind is something we can hardly pass on. Her solo performances are always conceptually unified and thought through. Her impressed listeners can't help but follow a mix of voice strength, vocal range, sound and technique, Elena's rich timber and intonations variations, artistry and psychologically accurate expression of the images, represented by her. She's got their unconditional love…” — „East Siberia Pravda” newspaper.
2009, Elena Belkevich-Samchuk represented her old-style Russian romance new program called „There's only time we meet somebody in our life”. She was the album's author, performer and producer. Elena performed this program in China, South Korea, Japan, and here you can have a pleasure of watching her singing live.
ELENA BELKEVICH-SAMCHUK SOLO PROGRAMS AND REPERTOIRE (all songs are performed at their native language):
- „AVE MARIA”
- „REQUIEM”, „CHURCH MUSIC NIGHT”
- OLD MASTERS' VOCAL MUSIC (XVI-XVII)
- „OLD-TIME OPERA WORLD DISCOVERED”
- „BODY&SOUL MUSIC”
- „WOMAN AS A MUSE AND INSPIRATION”
- „VIVAT, AMADEUS!”
- „GERMAN COMPOSERS' MUSIC”
- „VIVAT VERDI!”
- „PIECES AND ARIAS FROM THE XVIII-XX CENTURIES ITALIAN COMPOSERS' OPERAS”
- „VERISMO OPERA”
- „WESTERN EUROPE OPERA ART MASTERPIECES” PARTS I AND II
- „A FRENCH NIGHT”
- „BEL CANTO ART”
- „MUSICAL FIREWORKS”
- „POLISH COMPOSERS VOCAL MUSIC”
- „ARIAS FROM RUSSIAN AND SOVIET COMPOSERS OPERAS”
- „RUSSIAN AND MODERN COMPOSERS' ROMANTIC SONGS”
- „OLD-TIME AND MODERN RUSSIAN ROMANTIC SONGS”
- „RUSSIAN FOLK SONGS”
- Traviata by Verdi – Violetta – sang in Italian
- Rigoletto by Verdi – Jilda – sang in Italian
- Lucia Lammermur by Donizetti – Lucia – sang in Italian
- Love Drink by Donizetti – Alina – sang in Italian
- Evgeny Onegin by P. Tschaikovsky — Tatiana